Junior UX Architect
You know, that common sense thingy: There might be some sense in that. You agree, and that’s why you use it all the time – and that’s why you like to be the contact person for everything to do with usability, user experience design and information architecture. You enjoy working very closely with programming and art to ensure that websites and the like are not only functional, but also beautiful.
Sounds like you? Then keep reading this.
What you’d do
Learning by Doing:
- Support your team in the implementation of digital projects
- Research current standards around UX topics and contribute your knowledge to a positive UX in projects
- Conscientiously complete content inventories
- Feel confident about handling smaller projects independently
- A strong interest in human-machine interaction
- Pragmatic-strategic thinking
- Knowledge of prototyping software (e.g. axure, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Basic understanding of digital design
- A strong ability to work in a team
- Initial experience from working in a digital agency would be desirable
- A university degree is not required
- Expressive communication skills, written and oral
- And if Sarah gets a wish, you also know your way around copywriting a little 😉
What to expect
- A steep learning curve
Hybrid work model
Varied clients and projects
Centrally-located office right by the Alster
We mainly speak German at the office, but common sense knows no language barriers.
Sounds like you? Send us an email with some initial background information.
You have a question regarding our job offer, us or our way of working? Send us a message.