Student trainee UX/UI Design
Even as a child, you were already fixated on form and color, and you are currently continuing this fixation as part of your studies. You would like to put into practice what you are learning. We suggest: Become a student trainee! Gain some experience in a digital agency while you study and set yourself up for when you’re done studying.
What you’d do
Learning by Doing:
- Support your team in the implementation of digital projects
- Screen design
- Image processing
- Create mockups and layouts
- You’re studying something to do with design and communication
- Being creative is “your thing”
- Digital-driven and tech-savvy
- You already have some experience with common design software (XD, Figma etc.)
- Team player? Of course you are!
- You have 16-20 hours a week to spare
What to expect
- A steep learning curve
- Varied projects
- An open company culture
Sounds like you? Then send us an email with some initial background information and, if available, a link to your portfolio.
You have a question regarding the job offer, us or our way of working? Send us a message.