Art Direction (on-/offline)
Do you like … design? Medienübergreifend? In general, you’re a creative mind with a keen sense for brands and visual language.
Amazing – please continue reading.
What you’d do
- Design digital communication measures, from first drafts to final implementation, from app to website and beyond
- Collaborate with all digital trades, incl. project management, UX and other kindred spirits
- Develop and present design concepts and creative ideas
- Follow digital trends and share your knowledge with your team
Training or degree in graphic resp. communication design
At least 3 years of work experience in an agency
Creativity and confidence in designing
Keen sense for and understanding of brands, visual language and typography
Sound knowledge of common design tools (Indesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Co.)
- You work conscientiously and have high expectations of your output
- Ability and commitment to working and communicating with your team
- Good knowledge of German, written and spoken
What to expect
Hybrid work model
Varied clients and projects
Centrally-located office right by the Alster
Sounds like you? Send us an email with initial background information and a link to your portfolio.
You have a question regarding our job offer, us or our way of working? Send me a message.